Sunday, January 23, 2022

I Thought I Was Losing My Mind

 But really, it was all Fios' fault.

I normally only watch the Buccaneers these days, but since it's the playoffs and there was a Saturday game, why not DVR the Packers 49ers game?  I set the recording and later in the afternoon watched a very exciting game!

The Packers led most of the way,  but the 49ers fought back and went one point ahead 28-27 with less than a minute left.  The Packers used that time well and scored a field goal, making it 30-28 as the clock ran out.

This morning, I went to see what the standings looked like and the 49ers beat the Packers 13-10!  WTF did I watch?  I don't know enough about football to imagine a whole game.

I decided that the most logical thing was that, for some fucking reason, the guide on my cable box decided that the game I wanted to see was not the playoff game being played later today:  No. Who would want that?  Instead, it found a game played last September.  Of course, crazy me:  Why would I want to watch a game that's on today, when I could watch one from the beginning of the season?

The game I really want to watch is the Rams Buccaneers game:  I am going to be really careful about what I pick.

Added:  There was one odd thing that struck me:  They said something about a game in Foxborough and I know the Pats are out already, but I wasn't really paying attention and thought they might have been talking about a game from another week.

No comments: