Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Can't seem to get the photo hosting to work...

I tried to use the photo hosting service associated with Blogspot, but haven't had success yet. The program installed okay and then errored out whenever I tried to login to my account. Next, I tried to use the photohosting service provided by Comcast. In this case I was able to post pictures to an account. I could not place the URL's into Blogspot because the addresses assigned to my pictures exceeded 68 characters. Next I placed the URL's of the pictures into my Comcast Website (which is very basic and I have considered it an abandoned project). If you click on these links you get to the login page of Comcast's photo hosting site. So far nothing seems to be working. Here is the URL I used for my sample picture: http://www.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=18040763/PictureID=388346336/t_=18002182

No comments: