Friday, February 13, 2009

VRWC II

I just want to get out-front with this before someone else claims credit.

Remember back in the Clinton years, when there was one scandal after another? There were a couple of narratives to explain this:

--Clinton had serious ethical and self-control issues.

OR

--Vast right-wing conspiracy

Anything that works once will be tried again. So, I (and fellow conspirators, to be named later) hereby take credit for every gaff, scandal and travesty to come with the Obama presidency. We will start by planting falsehoods that are so believable that they overwhelm reality and replace it and hence make it true. Just like we did with Clinton.

4 comments:

Trooper York said...

Wow I thought the powers that be silenced you. Thank God you are back up and posting.

dbp said...

Yes, posting AND sending evil mind bullets at BHO--which will make him continue to act like a bonehead. Instead of like the saintly genius he actually is.

Trooper York said...

Now you just have to work on getting rid of the micro chip they implanted in your head to track all you running.

dbp said...

A chip, of course! Well a chip is kind of a relief since I thought that the voices in my head were due to my being "quite mad you know". I feel much better knowing it is a chip and if I ever get tired of Mike, as I call him (or it) I can have him removed.