Thursday, December 12, 2013

Double McDouble Day

I felt a little bad afterwards:

I had stopped in at McDonald's on the way back from running errands because:

1. I was hungry, it being around Noon and I had a small breakfast.
2. The McDonald's was one that I would drive right past on the way home.

I didn't feel bad for having a McDouble, I felt bad for succumbing to temptation and having two. Why did I have two?

1. It seemed wasteful to expend the time and effort of stopping and then only purchasing one.
2. They are so cheap (they were a Dollar but I think they jacked it up to $1.19 which is still cheap) one might as well order two.

Later, I felt fine.

1. Later, I had gone for a 13.1 mile run.
2. Later, I calculated that two McDoubles have (combined), 780 calories and my run burned 1,387 calories.

No comments: