Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Connections...

Yesterday Althouse made a post on the chimp that mauled a woman in Stamford, Conn. A commenter mentioned Rage

Then, there is an unrelated (to practically anything--you will see) post on Trooper York related to Stella Stevens. Where Althouse notices a word used by Keenan Wynn in Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Colonel "Bat" Guano: You wanna know what I think?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Yes!

Colonel "Bat" Guano: I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think General Ripper found out about your preversion, and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts. Now MOVE!

AND...

Keenan Wynn was in a movie with Stella Stevens called...

Rage.

Update: I have only limited evidence that Wynn was in Rage, but they were both definitely in Supertrain Express To Terror together.

Rage looks like a good film, so I will have to Netflix it--if they have it.

No comments: