Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I finally found it!

It is hard to see me. There are three guys all in a row and in step on the right hand side of the picture. I am the one in the back. I was wearing black tank top with a long sleeved yellow shirt underneath and the sleeve pulled up to the elbow. Also, you can see that I was wearing black ankle socks and white shoes with gold trim.

Pictures from here(page 144) There are 359 pages with 12 pictures each, so it is a bit of a challenge to figure out where to look. What I did was to find people with about the same net time at the 30 kilometer mark, who also (because we are dealing with net time) started around the same time. Also complicating matters is that only a few runners in each picture have bib numbers that you can make out. And then the only ones which are useful are the ones in the 9000 group.

No comments: