Thursday, January 24, 2008

How about a little politics?

I am a Republican, but if a was a Democrat I would be voting for Obama in the primary race.

--I would not care if African Americans were all voting for him just because he belongs to their ethnic group. Or be inclined his way on the news that many women are voting Clinton just because she is a woman!

--I would vote for him because he is more electable than Clinton:

There are big chunks of the Republican electorate that have issues with each of the candidates, but all are united in dislike for Hillary and from what I can tell, pretty much all like Obama as a person. They might stay home on election day if Obama is nominated, but they will come out, grit their teeth and vote for a Republican they detest if Clinton is on the ballot.

No comments: