Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Yankees Game.

The same day as driving down to NYC, we go to the game...

Not sure who to root for. The Yankees are the natural enemy of our Red Sox but it is just not the same winning the pennant if we don't do it by beating them--so I was kind of hoping they would beat the Angels.

Last time my sister came out East, we saw a game at Fennway against Philadelphia and that was the year the sox finally broke the curse. So I was telling my nephew that maybe they are good luck to whatever team they see when they come out here. What I had in mind was that maybe the Yankees will win the World Series this year. The Angels won 12-6, so maybe it is the year they go all the way.

Next season, the games will be in that new stadium.

Surenna is excited as the game is about to begin.

The game begins.

No comments: