Friday, July 11, 2008

What is going on in her cute little head?

This morning, like I have been doing a couple of times per week, I took Meenah for a four mile jog. I sometimes look over at her as she trots along and wonder what she is thinking.

At home she has a pretty good sized back yard to run-around in and she does dash about, but she never just runs without stopping for any extended length of time. I never have to cajole her to come with me or to keep going non-stop for the whole 30 minute run. She seems to enjoy running with me. Sometimes I let her get ahead of me and other times behind me, but most of the time she runs along side of me.

Does she ever wonder why we are doing this? I don't think she does, a human would wonder and probably decide to be uncooperative. Meenah just goes with the flow, takes things as she finds them and enjoys life.

No comments: